JEE Main 2018 Application Form is required to fill only on its official website. All candidates have to download information brochure and read the procedure of the application form. Online Registration has started from December to January 2018. Now candidates must have to appear for the exam by filling the JEE Main Form 2018. CBSE has uploaded notification also which is having the complete process of application. All candidates must have to check the required documents along with details about the exam.
JEE is an important examination where many candidates are eagerly attending this exam to get admission in B.E/B.Tech and B.arch courses. It is mainly offered by IIT, NIT, IIIT and other institutions for the candidates to join it. The candidates have to score well in the examination and get the online form for admission purpose. Of course, the IIT JEE Application Form will be available in official website. So, you have to keep track of the procedure for filing an application and submit it.
The aspirants have to fill the JEE Main 2018 Application Form which is vital for you to apply via online. However, the procedure is simple and easily follows the instructions carefully. So, a form must fill via an online or offline method. Candidates can choose their easy method.
JEE Main 2018 Online Registration
- Candidates can access the official website
- Go the apply online for JEE Main 2018 and click enter
- Once the form appears on the screen, proceed to apply online
- Then, authentication form will appear and fill it first before filling application form
- Now, online form will issue on the screen
- At first, read the instructions carefully before filling it
- Enter personal details like name, parents name, address and others
- Check the application form twice and verify details enter in it
- Then, the candidates have to upload scanned photo with proper format given
- Finally, click submit button and application form will submit successfully
JEE Main 2018 Exam Fee
Aspirants have to pay examination fee by using an online and offline method. If you wish to make the online payment, then use your credit or debit card for paying money. Also, you can use challan using Syndicate/HDFC/Canara/ICICI Bank. In offline, you can go to the board and pay the examination fee directly. You have to pay for both paper 1 and paper 2.
The application form will be available in online. You have to fill it and submit it accordingly. However, the starting date of application form will be available from 1st week of December 2017.
The final date of application will be 1st week of January 2018. Within this, the candidates have to fill the application form and submit it to the board. Also, it provides notification for the candidates by seeing an official link of JEE Main examination. You will get email alerts and SMS regarding the exam.
- June 17, 2017 at 6pm – 9pm
dallas, TX 12211
Google map and directions
- ronit roy