3rd Annual District 1 Fundraiser for MUCC
Western Wayne County Conservation Club: 6700 Napier Road, Plymouth, MI 48170.
This is an event that you don’t want to miss!
• All proceeds go to MUCC – its programs and activities!
• Ticket price is $20; a table of eight is $160 –
Seating is limited, so get your ticket soon!
• Thursday, March 14 –
Doors open and raffles begin at 6:00 pm
Dinner served at 7:00 pm
Raffles and auctions throughout the evening.
• The catered dinner will have four entrees (including City Chicken), salad, potatoes, vegetables, rolls and dessert. Appetizers will be available when you arrive.
• There will be 50/50 raffles, card raffles, bucket raffles and many silent auction and live auction items. (Michigan Raffle License # R19703)
• The variety of items available is incredible – something for everyone and every price range – hunting and fishing trips, fishing rods, baskets composed of wines, foods and ladies items, art work, sports memorabilia, golf outings, handmade tied flies, etc.
• For information about or directions to our location, the Western Wayne County Conservation Association, go to their website, wwcca.com , and select the ‘About Us’ tab.
• For tickets or additional information, contact Kris Matthew (734-662-7852,
734-646-3763, WKrisMatt@aol.com) or Joe Sattler (734-335-6309, email@example.com).
Event Contact: Kris Matthew
Number: 734-662-7852 or 734-646-3763